Sudbury-Wayland-Lincoln Domestic Violence Roundtable Services
The Roundtable itself does not directly offer services to victims of abuse. If you are in danger and need immediate help, please click on the following link which will take you to a list of hotline numbers.
The Roundtable’s services focus on public education, on providing assistance to agencies, health professionals, educators, the clergy and others engaged in efforts to reduce domestic violence in our communities, and on facilitating exchanges of information about effective strategies for combating abusive behavior.
- Education and awareness programs for the general public.
- Forums for professionals, agencies and organizations working in the field of domestic violence to facilitate collaborations and the exchange of ideas.
- Assistance to community-based clergy associations in the design and implementation of interfaith initiatives to combat domestic violence.
- Assistance to school systems in the design and implementation of anti-bullying and teen dating violence prevention programs.
- Collaborations with news media to create articles about all forms of abusive behavior and about available resources for abuse victims.
- Production of program material for community cable TV channels.
- Organization of drives to collect basic necessities for abuse victims residing in secure shelters, transitional housing, and in our local communities.
- Printing and distribution of Domestic Violence Resource Materials. Materials are placed in restrooms of public buildings, faith communities, businesses, medical and dental offices, hair and nail salons, and restaurants.