Help Us. If you would like to become actively involved, there are a variety
of ways you can help:
- Host the Domestic Violence Roundtable booth at public events.
in the production of educational programs for cable TV.
in-house educational programs.
- Arrange informational programs in
your religious community or your civic organization.
Community Outreach Events
- Collect donations of items to be included in Valentine gift
bags for women and children in shelters.
- Conduct a drive for donations
of needed items for shelters.
- Assist with the placement of informational
materials where they may be found by abuse victims.
- Manage the Roundtable’s
- Assist with Public Relations activities, such as the placement
of news items in community newspapers.
- Organize community-wide educational
- Work with PTOs and schools to organize anti-bullying and
teen dating violence programs.
- Provide refreshments for
the Roundtable’s monthly meetings.
- Help with mailings.
- Assist in fundraising activities.
- Help manage the Roundtable’s website.