Join the Roundtable
If you share our determination to eliminate domestic violence in our communities, please attend our monthly public meetings held on the 2nd Tuesday of every month, September through May, at 3:00 p.m. in the Wayland Public Safety Building, 38 Cochituate Road, Wayland, Massachusetts. There are no attendance fees and no dues. You are very welcome to come and just listen to how domestic violence is being addressed in our communities, or we would be very happy to have you become actively involved in our efforts.
Help Us. If you would like to become actively involved, there are a variety of ways you can help:
- Host the Domestic Violence Roundtable booth at public events.
- Organize in-house educational programs.
- Arrange informational programs in your religious community or your civic organization.
- Collect donations of items to be included in Valentine gift bags for women and children in shelters.
- Conduct a drive for donations of needed items for shelters.
- Assist with the placement of informational materials where they may be found by abuse victims.
- Assist with Public Relations activities, such as the placement of news items in community newspapers.
- Organize community-wide educational programs.
- Work with PTOs and schools to organize anti-bullying and teen dating violence programs
- Help produce the Roundtable Newsletter
- Provide refreshments for the Roundtable’s monthly meetings.
- Assist in fundraising activities.
- Help manage the Roundtable’s website.
- Manage the Roundtable's database.